Fernlea Veterinary Cinic is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
Fernlea Veterinary Clinic uses the information collected from you to provide your requested services. In you making initial contact you consent to Fernlea Veterinary Clinic maintaining a dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Any information Fernlea Veterinary Clinic holds about you or your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any organisational services records.
Fernlea Veterinary Clinic will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with organisational services.
In order to meet its contractual obligations, Fernlea Veterinary Clinic utilises the following third parties:
- Docmail for printing and posting
- Textlocal for text messages
- Braemar Finance for client finance
- Debt collection agenecies
- Other veterinary practices for referral and succession
CONSENT BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- To meet Fernlea Veterinary Clinic contractual obligations to clients
- Legitimate interests pursued by Fernlea Veterinary Clinic and/or its clients
- To inform clients of important clinical information relating to their pets
- To promote the marketing and consulting services offered by Fernlea Veterinary Clinic and/or to market the services and/or products offered
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Fernlea Veterinary Clinic processing your personal data for the purposes outlined.
You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at Fernlea veterinary Clinics 12-14 Martins Rd Hanham Bristol BS15 3EW
Fernlea Veterinary Clinic do not broker or pass on information without your consent. However, Fernlea Veterinary Clinic may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. Fernlea veterinary Clinic may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Fernlea Veterinary Clinic, its clients and/or the wider community.
Fernlea Veterinary Clinic will process personal data during the duration of any clinical contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for ten years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations.
Data is held in within the EAA area only, be this on premise or cloud services
At any point whilst Fernlea Veterinary Clinic is in possession of or processing your personal data, all you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
In the event that Fernlea Veterinary Clinic refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Fernlea Veterinary Clinic, at your request, can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data
Contact details of the Data Protection Manager, where applicable
The purpose of the processing as well as the basis for processing
If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Fernlea Veterinary Clinic or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests
The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed
Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to
How long the data will be stored
Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing
Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time
How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator)
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Data Access Request Process and Policy
If you want us to supply you with a copy of any personal data we hold about you, please contact us as above.
Fernlea Veterinary Clinic will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- A copy of your national ID card
- Driving license, passport
- Birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months
- A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required.
If Fernlea Veterinary Clinic is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the address found at the end of this document.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Fernlea Veterinary Clinic or its partners, you have the right to complain to the Fernlea Veterinary Clinic Data Protection Manager. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
RIGHTS TO BE FORGOTTEN AND RECTIFICATION
In the event that you wish to exercise your to erasure or rectification of the personal data being processed by Fernlea Veterinary Clinic or its partners, you should contact the Data Protection Manager.